Link2eLearning - Learning Management System
Intuitive, learner-focused, and efficient
The Link2eLearning learning management system (LMS) provides individuals and organizations with instant access to training and skills development in a convenient, secure, flexible and multifaceted way.
Feature-rich and user-friendly, Link2eLearning provides interactive training courses suitable for new hires and veteran employees, as well as policy implementation and skills development.
For employees or trainees, they can self-register, view and complete coursework at their convenience, participate in online quizzes, and print certificates of completed courses. Administrators can easily enroll participants, monitor participation, track employees’ results, and produce reports.
The Link2eLearning LMS’s features include:
- Timely content. Our course development team works with current legislation to ensure all courseware meets approved government standards and training guidelines. Our content is consistently updated as per changes in legislation, professional opinion, and our clients’ unique requirements.
- Different learning styles. Several multimedia elements are deployed to provide employees with the learning methodology that suits them best. Custom courses can include engaged role playing and situational exercises.
- Technical support. Our dedicated client support team is available weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST) time by phone and email.
- Strong security protocols. Rigid, contemporary security protocols and measures ensure employees’ and administrators’ identities are protected, as well as the information they store, through Secure Sockets Layer encryption, individually selected access and activation codes, and user passwords.
- Accessibility. Link2eLearning’s inclusive functionality ensures employees with hearing or vision impairments can fully participate in any course or program.
Do you have a question about our courseware or how we can help your organization achieve its elearning and training goals?